Lil' Racer

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Daddy's Good Looks?

 
For those of you that were able to make out a face in the Ultrasound, here's a picture of Kevin as a baby (ironically, it was taken March 15, just three days before I was born). Can you see the resemblance? Maybe I'm imagining it, but I think he favors his father - that pug nose, those full cheeks. Maybe this means he'll have my red hair. Time will tell... Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

  • That is one *seriously* cute picture! I'm with you -- Brayden is sure to look like his Daddy!

    If Brayden ends up with red hair, too, then those red-hair genes of yours are seriously dominate! (Have you seen Kate's hair lately? It seems to be getting strawberry, too?!)

    By Blogger Cold Spaghetti, at Thursday, July 27, 2006 7:25:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home