40 wks 5 days
9 a.m. Doctor's Appointment
Weight Gain: -1 lb
Overall Weight Gain: 34 lbs
Blood Pressure: 98/78
Cervix: Soft
Dilation: ???
Baby: Dropped (finally!)
Predicted Weight, per Ultrasound: 7 lbs 13 oz - 80th Percentile!
Induction still on for this Sunday, starting at 5:30 a.m....BUT....I have to call ahead to make sure they have a bed!?!?! Ughhhhhh...my midwife kicks &^%$#!*, so I think if I talk to her, she'll make sure there is one available.
Weight Gain: -1 lb
Overall Weight Gain: 34 lbs
Blood Pressure: 98/78
Cervix: Soft
Dilation: ???
Baby: Dropped (finally!)
Predicted Weight, per Ultrasound: 7 lbs 13 oz - 80th Percentile!
Induction still on for this Sunday, starting at 5:30 a.m....BUT....I have to call ahead to make sure they have a bed!?!?! Ughhhhhh...my midwife kicks &^%$#!*, so I think if I talk to her, she'll make sure there is one available.


1 Comments:
I'm sending labor thoughts your way -- and hope they get there ASAP!
We're all thinking about you!!
By
Cold Spaghetti, at Friday, August 11, 2006 8:47:00 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home